How do You Transfer Photos From Sony to iPhone?
Manually transfer content from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Here are some tips to help you transfer your contacts, photos, music, documents, etc. out of your Android tool in your new iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
You can use automatically Move to iOS app to transfer your Android content to your new iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. If you can’t use the app, you can manually move your content instead.
Mail, Contacts and Calendar
Software on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch works with email providers such as Google, Microsoft Exchange, Yahoo and more, so you can have email, contacts and calendars. To get started, add your all email accounts to your device. Then go to Settings> Passwords and Accounts.
Photos and Videos
- To transfer photos and videos from your Android device to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, use your computer:
- Connect your Android for your pc and discover your pics and videos. On most devices, you can get these files in DCIM> Camera. On Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM> Camera.
- Select the photos and videos you want to move and drag them to your computer’s folder.
- Disconnect your Android and join your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch in your computer.
- On Mac with MacOS Catalina, open Finder. On a MacOS Mojave or earlier Mac, or PC, open iTunes. On your computer, sync your photos with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can find your photos and videos in Photos> Albums on your device.
- You can also use iCloud Photos to store your photos and videos in iCloud, so you can access your library from any device whenever you want.