SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023-24 Fully-Funded in Germany
Applications are invited for the SBW Berlin 2023 International Scholarship in Germany. All international students can apply for the SBW Berlin 2023 Scholarship in Germany. Students pursuing their bachelor’s or master’s degree are encouraged to apply for German scholarships. The scholarship is fully funded to help talented young students who are not financially strong to develop and utilize their talents in non-profit projects on their return to their home country during the scholarship period.
Depending on their academic ability and social needs, students can study at the universities of Berlin and Potsdam. This scholarship covers all fields of science and arts. 20 scholarships will be awarded. He believes that education can change the fortunes and quality of life of generations of poor countries. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation and monthly allowances or living expenses.
This scholarship is supported for a maximum of 48 months depending on the area and duration. Germany is a training hub with world-class universities that provide high-quality education to all national and international students to develop leadership skills and enhance their ability to strengthen their country.
SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Provided by: SBW Berlin
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Berlin, Germany
- Last Date: 31 December 2022.
The SBW Berlin 2023 International Scholarship in Germany is a completely free award for students from all over the world to pursue their degrees from top universities in the world. The covered expenses are detailed below:
- Full tuition fee will be paid.
- Shared accommodation.
- Living Allowance
- Travel allowance in some cases.
The following documents must be provided:
- Application Form (Click to Download)
- Copy of degree certificate of last completed school/college.
- Transcript showing grade details.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (maximum 2 pages)
- Updated CV
- Proof of low net income.
- Certificates of Achievements.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizens of countries in need of development assistance.
- Displaced foreigners and refugees are known.
- Holders of a long-term EU residence permit
- Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- Average score equal to at least 2.0 (German score)
- There are no first class family members in Germany.
- Applicant must be able to prove low household income.
- Scholarships may not be available if students are funded by other organizations or governments to study in Germany.
- If the candidate fails or postpones three examinations, the scholarship will be forfeited.
- Failure to achieve the nonprofit’s project goals and objectives may result in termination of the scholarship.
- After graduation, the student must immediately report to SBW Berlin and provide a copy of the certificates and records obtained while studying in Germany.
SBW Berlin Scholarship Deadline 31 December 2022.
How to Apply for the SBW Berlin Scholarship:
Applicants can apply for the SBW Berlin 2023 International Scholarship in Germany via email. After downloading and completing the application form, attach and submit the documents.
Download and fill the application form (click here)
Attach all documents and mail them to email@example.com.
For more details about the scholarship, attached documents, and eligibility criteria, visit the following link: